Thursday, January 8, 2009

TEST Post

Hi class-
My name is Samantha, or you can call me Sam. I am a senior. I am excited, overwhelmed, and nervous about the idea of graduating in 4 months. I am moving back home to Chicago to embark on a career in social work and therapy, and will be applying for a Masters in Social Work graduate program after I work for a year.  This is my first American Culture course which is refreshing because I am a double major in psychology and women's studies, so my schedule has been filled with only psych. and WS courses. Interesting things about me: I lived in Hong Kong for three years and then Sydney, Australia for three years. I have been back in the U.S. for about 10 years now, but i still travel a great deal. For spring break, I am going to Amsterdam for 6 days with some of my close friends, and I can't wait--it should be incredibly "relaxing."

No comments:

Post a Comment